- Enlarge and create a halo in the bright stars
- Accentuate the natural colors of the stars
- Compatible with any lens
- Can be used in conjunction with the KASE Neutral Night filter
- Pro HD toughened glass
- Scratch resistant
- Metallic Nano Coating
- Repels water and dirt
- Easy to clean
Made of toughened Kase Wolverine glass, the filter is designed to make bright stars shine even brighter and swell while accentuating their natural color.
The filter simultaneously hides the fainter stars making the constellations pop and pop. Discover the glory of the constellations and take astrophotography to a whole new level.
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE WITH THE KASE DREAM STAR FILTER?
What better than an example of our KASE Ambassador Alberto Moreno using this fantastic filter, on the left without a KASE Dream Star filter and on the right with a filter.
KASE WOLVERINE SERIES FILTERS - HARDNESS WITH THE BEST QUALITY
KASE Wolverine filters are not only the most neutral on the market but also, thanks to their hardness, you can rest easy if you drop them or hit them with an object.
HOW TO USE THE KASE DREAM STAR FILTER
The KASE Dream Star filter creates a "glow" effect in the entire scene, this means that if you have non-sky areas in your composition, it will also come out with a blurred effect similar to the Orton effect.
We recommend testing the filter with different exposure times so as not to create excessively bright stars, losing detail of the smaller ones.
The filter can be used in three ways:
- Fully inserted into the filter holder during the entire exposure of the shot
- Inserted in the filter holder covering only the part of the sky
- Held in the hand to remove it whenever we want and covering the area that interests us, this last technique is perfect for working with ultra-angular lenses that need filters larger than 100mm
Alberto Moreno explains to us in the following video how he made the previous captures with the KASE Dream Star filter.
WHAT YOU CAN FOUND IN THE BOX?
Square KASE Glass filter Dream Star (Star Glow)