- 67mm magnetic polarizer
- Includes 2 magnetic rings 67 and 62mm
- Transport bag included
- Made of high quality aluminum
- Guides for 2 and 3 filters of 1.1mm
- Matte finish on all surfaces to prevent flare
THE PERFECT FILTER HOLDER FOR YOUR COMPACT
The KASE K75 filter holder gives us the possibility to work with the polarizer mounted in addition to 3 filters in an extremely slim body. The rectangular filters (75x100) enter smoothly into this holder which already includes the neoprene gasket, making it unnecessary for the filters to wear it. The simplicity and ease of assembly make this filter holder a very comfortable and quick alternative, the 67mm polarizer adheres magnetically to the ring that allows it to be rotated at any time during the shot with the square filters on.
CHARACTERISTICS AND OPERATION OF THE K75 FILTER HOLDER
WHAT DIFFERENCES THE KASE K75 FILTER HOLDER FROM OTHER BRANDS?
The magnetic polarizer mounts to the included 62 and 67 rings easily, this avoids the cumbersome task of threading the polarizer into the adapter, as is the case with other brand filter holders.
SLIM SLOTS FOR 1.1mm FILTERS
The new guides of the K75 filter holder press the filters like a clamp since they are very thin.
- Softness in the insertion of the filters: The filters must be able to be inserted smoothly in the filter holder to avoid unwanted movements when putting them in it, with the new K75 system this is guaranteed.
- Use of 99% of the filter: One of the great advantages of this system is the great use of the filter surface, avoiding almost any vignetting in lenses.
PREPARED FOR LARGE SIZE LENSES
The KASE K75 filter holder is the only one on the market that allows you to work with lenses up to 72mm, being the ideal equipment for your compact camera such as an Olympus OM-D.
OLYMPUS 40-150mm f2.8 PRO M.Zuiko Digital ED - Photo: Diego Garin Martín
ND's MAGNETIC FILTERS
The K75 filter holder has the possibility of using magnetic ND's filters instead of the polarizer, this allows us to work on long exposures quickly, even making it possible to work without mounting the guide support if we are not going to use degraded filters.
THE KASE K75 FILTER HOLDER, WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- Aluminum filter holder
- Slots for 2 filters (mounted) and guides for 3 filters of 1.1mm
- 67mm Round Magnetic Polarizer (CPL)
- 67 and 62mm magnetic rings
- Bag to carry the filter holder and filters
FOR WHAT THREADS IS THE K75 FILTER HOLDER AVAILABLE?
It is possible to use the KASE K75 75mm system on a wide range of lenses using the slim adapters sold in the accessories section.
- 40.5, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72mm