The Nano IR Soft Graduated Neutral Density filter from KASE is specially designed for landscape photographers. This filter is made from high quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. The filter is designed with dark area on the top and gradually to clear at the bottom preventing over exposure of skies, there are 3 kind of graduations:
- Soft: The graduation is soft with a non visible transition.
- Hard: The transition is hard and visible.
- Reverse: The deep part is in the center and the degradation extends to the two filter ends. It's used to block the sun in sunshines or sunsents.
By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red color to the photos when shotting at small aperture. KASE added the infrared protection coating layer to this filter which help to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the nature color.
KASE range cover the next filter dimensions:
- 75x100 compatible with the KASE K75mm holder.
- 100x150 compatible with the KASE K9 holder or any 100mm market holder (Lee, Cokin, Benro)
- 150x170 compatible with ultra-wide K150P holders or any 150mm market holder (Lee, Cokin, Benro)